Scrap Shear Blades
Scrap shear blades manufactured under the Ultimax brand in “CBS” and “HA” specifications and recognised universally for toughness and performance.
- Leading global supplier of scrap shear blades for cleaver demolition shears. Trusted by manufacturers such as Genesis attachments.
- Blades for high volume hydraulic processing shears up to 3000 tonnes for ferrous metals and general scrap. Scrap shear blades for equipment such as Copex, Harris, Henschel, Lefort, Lindemann, Vezzani etc.
- Blades for specialist alligator shears used in the processing of stainless and exotic steels. Ficep, Fluicon, McIntyre and Peters etc.
- Blade seats and holders
Steel Mill Blades for primary and secondary steel rolling
Blades manufactured up to 5.2m in length and manufactured under the Ultimax brand have long been the benchmark for quality and durability in steel mills worldwide.
- Nimonic Blades for Billet and Slab shearing at very high temperatures, including forging anvils.
- Flying Shears, Cross Cut and Cut to Length blades for hot shearing of plate and coils.
- Dividing Shears and End Crop Blades within Bar, Section and Rod Mills for both hot and cold shearing.
- Entry/Exit Shear Blades, Notching Blades and Scrap Cutting Blades within pickling lines.
- End and Side Plate Shearing Blades for cold cutting of plates.
- Blade holders, seats and shims.
- We offer refurbishment of blade and holder sets.
Liner plates used within the high volume manufacture of concrete products.